Field Sales Manager
The Field Sales Manager is responsible for planning, directing and controlling the sales business strategies and activities of the team in their territory to achieve sales, market share, and profit and expenditure targets through the effective implementation of marketing plans. He/She must develop each Account Executive and/or Medical Sales Representatives in his/her region to achieve full potential.
Ensure Sales targets are met or exceeded
- Management, motivation and development of high performing field force team within defined budgets.
- Ongoing coaching and development with field force
- Identification and development of opportunities, strategic planning, and implementation of plans to ensure business growth.
- Retention of strategic and key accounts and maintenance of key customer relationships
- Reporting of all activity to relevant company personnel
- Proposals and ongoing management of existing distributors within the region.
Degree in clinical/science related field
- Graduate qualification in business
- Significant experience in a supervisory role preferably within the Pharmaceutical / Health care industry or consumer health
- Demonstrated ability in the development of sales team and implementation of sales strategy
- Detailed understanding of the nutrition market with particular reference to products and services dealing with clinical nutrition
- Knowledge, experience and proven success in government and private tendering processes.
- Ability to interpret financial results and standard accounting reports
- Demonstrated experience in the management, motivation and development of a professional sales team
- Able to be flexible in working hours, to travel and be away overnight.