||Nestlé Australia Ltd
At Nespresso we believe that our people are the key to our success. Born out of a passion for great coffee, innovative thinking, and the belief that consumer pleasure should be at the core of everything, our brand has continued to thrive thanks to a strong culture that still holds these principles central to everything that we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate eBusiness Professional who loves staying abreast of the latest digital marketing and ecommerce trends, with an entrepreneurial spirit, to join our eBusiness team, work closely together with the webmasters and the Digital Acquisition Specialist to bring ideas to life.
This role is responsible for delivering the optimum user experience across desktop, mobile apps and mobile website using UX best practice and e-merchandising as the main tools. This role is the interface between eBusiness and the other departments, particularly Marketing.
Part of this role’s responsibilities will be to:
Identify, plan and deliver online initiatives to improve the user experience
- Drive onsite merchandising from homepage through to purchase to ensure optimum product placement, cross sell and brand representation across the different platforms.
- Ensure effective communication between all stakeholders regarding work & deadlines
- Ensure each initiative is tracked for performance with appropriate performance measures
- Post campaign analysis
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Digital/Online/ecommerce environment, with a demonstrable track record
- Passion about staying on trend with new UX/e-merchandising/Digital Marketing developments
- Strong ability to translate ideas into tangible projects
- The ability to build trust and respect in relationships and as a result speak authoritatively to team members and internal stakeholders
- The understanding of customer lifecycle and knowhow to tailor messages to the different online visitors that browse the eBoutique using their device of choice
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge on how to balance ambition with pragmatism
- A positive attitude with excellent tenacity and initiative
If You take joy in identifying opportunities for improvement and love working closely together with cross functional stakeholders to bring those initiatives to life. If you understand the importance of Brand and what a best in class online customer experience looks like, from demand generation through to order delivery then this role is perfect for you!
Work experience with a large global omni-channel retailer or FMCG/ Telco company will be highly regarded.
Interested? Apply now!
Nespresso. What else?
: Australia-New South Wales-North Sydney
: Nestlé Australia Ltd
reply to this job listing